Introducing DermaFrac™the patent-pending,
dermal micro-channeling system that offers simultaneous delivery of
infused ingredients in a pain-free, no downtime treatment that can be
administered by an aesthetician.
An alternative to fractional laser treatments, DermaFrac™offers the added benefit of active infusion of topicals without anesthesia and at a lower cost.
- Reduce Redness, Inflammation
- Stimulate Collagen by reducing Fine lines and Wrinkles
- Even complexion by lightening Pigmentation and brightening your skin
- Clear up Acne once and for all
- Achieve healthy, hydrated skin
Designed expressly to drive topical solutions to penetrate deeper into the tissue, DermaFrac™ creates micro-channels to the DE (dermis-epidermis) junction while simultaneously infusing topicals to this all-important tissue layer.
By combining precisely calibrated needle penetration and unprecedented infusion capability, DermaFrac™ takes infusion technology to a whole new level.
“In my opinion, the most exciting new anti-aging treatment to emerge in the last 10 years.”
— Dr. Mervyn Patterson
- high-grade active ingredients to the dermal layer including
anti-aging peptides, skin lighteners, hyaluronic acid moisturizers, and
- Treatments Custom; can combined crystal free microderm and/or LED light Therapy
- No Pain, No Down Time
- Ideal for ALL skin types
As with all non-invasive skin treatments the DermaFrac™ treatment needs to be administered in a routine manner. Better results will be seen if the treatment is performed every two weeks for a series of six treatments. Once a full treatment course has been completed it is recommended that a maintenance program be implemented, these treatments should be performed every one to two months. $125/each, 60 minutes
Single Time Use:
To receive optimum treatment it is recommended to do a series of 6 treatments 2 weeks apart. This service allows you to get the exact same facial without the commitment to 6 treatments. Each person receives their own kit, consisting of their serum and 1 micro- channeling head and 1 infusion head piece. These may only be used on 1 individual, they may be used up to 6 times and are stored in specific containers after being sterilized. $140, 60 minutes
LED Light Therapy
- Blue Light for Acne Treatments
- Yellow Light for Collagen Stimulation
- Red Light for reduction of inflammation, restoration of uniform pigmentation, pain reduction and collagen generation
- CoolBreeze™ Light Wands cool and soothe the skin with gentle airflow during treatment
- No additional Add On Cost
Crystal Free Microdermabrasion
A microdermabrasion treatment consists of a vacuum pulling the skin to an abrasive pad, this abrasive pad exfoliates the dry, dull skin, while stimulating circulation and collagen production. No additional cost when added to a Derma Frac treatment.